Anybody else in just a real good mood?

Options
Did my workout this morning and I'm just feeling really good today. I pushed really hard this morning and it's made me feel great. Anybody else feeling good today? It might also help that the sun is out and it's nice and warm here in South Carolina.

Hope everybody else has a great day!!!

Replies

• lilmommy
    lilmommy Posts: 84
    Options
    I'm with you!! I'm in an awesome mood my kids and hubby made me a birthday breakfast in bed and I've been smothered with hugs and kisses all morning so I'm definitely in a fantastic mood today!!!
  • lilmommy
    lilmommy Posts: 84
    Options
    Did my workout this morning and I'm just feeling really good today. I pushed really hard this morning and it's made me feel great. Anybody else feeling good today? It might also help that the sun is out and it's nice and warm here in South Carolina.

Hope everybody else has a great day!!!

Good job on your workout way to go have a great weekend!!
  • HollyRutledge
    HollyRutledge Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am! My weight loss has climbed to 11 lbs this week and I definitely feel a difference and I am lovin it! I'm about to go do my workout now and push probably a lil harder than I have been, just cuz I like the feeling after I am done, like I accomplished something good. Oh yeah, i could get used to this! :glasses:
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    ME!!! It is rainy and cold here in ohio, but i woke up this morning and weighed in, to find I have lost ten pounds! YAY!! So despite the nasty weather i am feelin great!
  • rurukidoo
    rurukidoo Posts: 54
    Options
    I think this working out + sunshine is doing some good for sure, I feel amazing and I haven't for ages! It's great. =)