I declare War against the Jiggle

Options
My Name is Jess, and I am horribly overweight.....I got here all by myself. I own a business that requires an obscene amount of traveling, and a crazy lifestyle that I am surprised has not killed me, yet. We drink and eat out, and hardly hit the gym. For years I have lived this way, and while I have some great and hilarious memories...my health and my sanity are very withered.

I now know both sides of the stick, the fit, hot, outgoing chick that could get any man she wanted, to the shy, frumpy, sweatshirt wearing, wish I could hide under a rock, obese girl who blames all her problems on my weight.

No one ever warns you about the physical aspects of gaining weight, how clothes change, what a fupa really is, and how for me it changed how I felt about..."doin it". I am very lucky that at 36, 236 pounds, I do not have any health issues..YET. I know they are looming, and I need to do something about it. I am oddly active, I ride motorcycles, horses (I think mine rolls his eyes when I get on now) love dancing, and general out door activities....but I allow my weight to hold me back.

I know there are people who are much heavier that myself, but this weight to me is unbearable. My stomach sticks out, I can't see my hoo ha anymore, and I have those arms that I used to make fun of when I was a teenager (fat karma?)

I was a fit girl, never thin, but always fit, I got this way by drinking away my fears and falling in love with cheese, ranch, and anything gooey. I broke my back about 5 years ago and did gain weight....but I have been letting that be my excuse for too many years. My back does not tell me to order crab rangoons, 4 hard ciders and a side of pork fries rice, or buffalo wings with blue cheese and a bacon cheeseburger with mayo.

I joined this website to hold me responsible for what I put in my mouth. My lifestyle does make it more difficult as I am always in hotels, campers and away from home. It makes getting into a healthy routine really hard, but I need to find a way. I watch shows or read books about health, weight loss, veganism, etc....but I have found not a shred of material that could relate to my work schedule or lifestyle. I say no excuse...I can do this. I have been very honest about what Ive been eating since I signed up....and um....duh no wonder I have fat that marches to it's own drum when I walk down the street. 2400 calories in one dinner....WOW

well, wish me luck, and to all those who are doing it, congrats......

Here it goes, one fat girls stand against tasty bade food, and my fupa.

xo J