Does anyone know?

Options
Ive asked several times in other places and no one has answered my ?'s so..
Im waking up with more energy now! Its nice and even tho i pushed myself hard yesterday... im less sore! i think thats a good thing? What i'm wondering tho is, is it ok to take the 2 rest days in a row like rest today(friday and sat) or should i split them up... rest friday and monday?

Replies

• NicolCook
    NicolCook Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    My set rest days are Saturday and Sunday. I don't know if it is wrong or right to do, but that is how I do it :smile:
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    You can take two days off in a row. Won't hurt anything as long as you feel like you're recovering fine during your 5 days on.

A lot of people workout monday-friday and take sat and sunday off.
    I do that but usually throw a workout in there if the weather is bad and I"m bored.

As far as not being as sore, your body will start to get used to the excercises and you won't be as sore. Don't worry, soreness isn't a sign of a good workout. There are some days when I lift heavier than I ever have, and I"m not sore the next day.
    Glad you're feeling better and more energetic!!
  • snowbaby1492
    Options
    it's okay to rest two days in a row, as long as you work out two days in a row after that. you really should work out every other day though.
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Sounds absolutely fine to me. Enjoy your break! :flowerforyou:

I used to rest on a wednesday and friday and sometimes a sunday and I still managed to lose weight and improve my fitness.

:smile:
  • Momcharisma88
    Momcharisma88 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    i work out 5-6 days a week but sometimes my weekends are hectic thats why i ask i work out at least 60 80 mins of cardio a day and 45 mins of strength training i just didnt wanna mess ne thing up if 2 days of rest were bad ty