Hey You Hot Mamas

Options
Dear Family & Friends;

Happy Spring!

This is your yearly invitation to get you to join my blog (smile) for free! Yeah!
www.heyyouhotmamas.blogspot.com

After this you will not receive a barrage of emails from me I promise. My blog, Hey You Hot Mamas (HYHM), is a labor of love, geared toward improving the health of women across the globe. If you are not a woman and you have received this message, don’t take it personally as this is in no way intended to offend you. I would appreciate it if you would forward the link to my blog to any women in your life that you know and care about.

HYHM, is intended to bring forth the youthful energy and inherent beauty in all women. I’m a mom of 3, an herbalist, nutritionist, exercise enthusiast, educator and body transformer. I’ve personally experienced the changes in body and mind through pregnancy and life circumstance. At HYHM we focus on alternative health, sustainable lifestyle and of course eco-chic fashionable trends. You’ll find that it’s a fun blog with humorous, down to earth reading. I invite you to check it out.

Enjoy and please pass it along!

You can also follow me on twitter at: www.twitter.com/heyyouhotmamas

YouTube is always fun to follow at: www.youtube/heyyouhotmamas.com

-Heather
www.heyyouhotmamas.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/Heyyouhotmamas

Replies