Newbie here. Checking in. :)

OomarianneoO
OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
I just joined last night and have been checking everything out. I hope I've found a forum right for me. I thought I had joined a pretty decent one, but not much activity going on over there. It's no fun talking to myself. So here I am. :)

I want to make lots of changes in my life. The biggest hurdle is my weight. My goal is to reach 110lbs. by my next birthday (April 8), or somewhere around there. :)

Replies

• OomarianneoO
    I just joined last night and have been checking everything out. I hope I've found a forum right for me. I thought I had joined a pretty decent one, but not much activity going on over there. It's no fun talking to myself. So here I am. :)

I want to make lots of changes in my life. The biggest hurdle is my weight. My goal is to reach 110lbs. by my next birthday (April 8), or somewhere around there. :)
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    WELCOME!!:flowerforyou: Happy to have you join us! Let us know how we can help!!!
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Welcome! Best of luck! :smile:
  • jeanbean
    jeanbean Posts: 4
    Nice to meet you, I'm a Newbie too! :bigsmile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Hi, and welcome to ALL the newest "newbies"!!!
    MFP REALLY works! You WILL lose the weight that you want to! And believe it or not, it'll be fun doing it!
    Gotta warn you though, this site is VERY addicting!
  • OomarianneoO
    MFP REALLY works! You WILL lose the weight that you want to! And believe it or not, it'll be fun doing it!

WOW! Thanks for such a warm welcome. I hope this site more addicting than say...peanut butter fudge. :)
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    you'll love it here! no talking to yourself 'round here! welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member

WOW! Thanks for such a warm welcome. I hope this site more addicting than say...peanut butter fudge. :)

:laugh: Well I wouldn't go THAT far, :laugh: but, it IS ALMOST as addicting as that!!! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.