What is your fav celeb body that motivates you?

Options
Since I learned how to post pics on the forums I thought this would be a fun forum. If you have a photobucket account you copy the img thingy and make sure it is lower caps and just paste!!!

So what celeb, model, etc. body motivates you to workout!!??? Post a picture and show off thier bodies!!

britney_spears_abs.jpg - lower case img makes it work

britney_spears_abs.jpg

Replies

• paloma1182
    paloma1182 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Dancing with the stars always gets me moving!! But my FAVE celeb's that motivate me to be a better size are danneel harris and minka kelly love them! and their style :)
  • rnsparkles
    Options
    SHAKIRA!!! i will be trying belly dancing as a workout, soon!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    NikkiDerrig386 Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    SHAKIRA!!! i will be trying belly dancing as a workout, soon!

18574_f496.jpg

Good One!!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    Dancing with the stars always gets me moving!! But my FAVE celeb's that motivate me to be a better size are danneel harris and minka kelly love them! and their style :)

iui.jpg

On the skinny side but she looks great!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    This is the first time I'm trying to post a pic so we"ll see how it goes. :tongue:

The reason I picked Kim is because we are the same height (5'2.5") and have similar body shapes - when I'm at a healthy weight, of course - although she is a bit more bustier. :wink: The other motivator is my before pic in a bikini - my ticker pic... that's the goal baby!!

relaxed.jpg
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    My motivation is Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Yeah, we all know what I'm talking about!
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    You know what...? :( IDK that I have a Celeb that motivates me? I have old size 3 snapshots of me that motivates me! :) I'll do some research Celebs my Heighth to name a few would be Reese Witherspoon , Shakira & Alyssa Milano That one chick on Desparate Housewifes is comming to mind not sure her Height..... Hmmm... Pics Pics I need to find some pics! :D
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    You know what...? :( IDK that I have a Celeb that motivates me? I have old size 3 snapshots of me that motivates me! :) I'll have to do some Investigating is there a website I can type a Height into to know if a Celeb is my Height? I want to be reasonable I don't want to look like Cindy Crawford if she's a foot taller than I am! hee hee I mean I'd look like her mini but like was said above I'd like to find someone my height & bone structure so I know I'm capable of it For them to motivate me I have to know that!

Thats a great motivation because its you and you know you can be that size/not unrealistic! Umm what height are you. I am 5'1 :/ so everyone is that way for me!
  • NikkiDerrig386
    Options
    My motivation is Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Yeah, we all know what I'm talking about!

WE SURE DO :tongue:
  • clw_888
    clw_888 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Mine is Jennifer Aniston. I have battled weight all my life and hope that by the time I am her age I will have created permanent habits that help me to maybe look half as good as she does!
  • pdcarrell
    pdcarrell Posts: 101
    Options
    lol I edited my post I don't know how many times lol :) I'm 5'2 we're pretty close then I was 115 or so back in the day I say right now I'd be happy to be 130 something
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options

WE SURE DO :tongue:

AMEN, Sistah!
  • paloma1182
    Options
    yeah i doubt ill ever get that skinny but she has GREAT style! :) thanks for the picture!!! thats super awesome!
  • rondazon
    rondazon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm getting....um...older so Jamie Lee Curtis came to mind for me. Then or now....she's a hottie!

Then...
    youngjamielee.jpg

Now...
    oldjamielee.jpg
  • Rocki_
    Rocki_ Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Demi Moore. Especially in G.I. Jane. SMOKIN' HOT! Lean, Stong, and Kickass! If I could have THAT body, and dance like Shakira in Ojos Asi... I'd be a happy woman! :bigsmile:
  • paloma1182
    Options
    YAY SHAKIRA!!! :) let me know how the belly dancing workout goes! that sounds like so much fun!
  • DaisyBayberry
    Options
    Jennifer Hudson and Valerie Bertinelli!!!!!!!!!:smile::bigsmile: :happy:
  • Jlynb1109
    Jlynb1109 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Jessica Biel!!
  • MoonMyst3
    MoonMyst3 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    The IMG has to be in lower case. :happy:
  • mak112388
    mak112388 Posts: 50
    Options
    Watching people on the Biggest Loser is my motivation!!