Down 15 pounds

JPRobocker
JPRobocker Posts: 74 Member
edited September 25 in Success Stories
Well, 14 as of this morning, but I'm back to my college weight. About 5 more to go then lots of work to do with toning. But I have to say that I'm pretty happy so far. I have my progress pics in my photos on my page. Sorry, I'm in my bra and underwear in one of them. I don't have any better before pictures because I hated being in photos. I went though and found a few I had detagged of myself on facebook because I was embarassed of the way I looked. 15 pounds later I feel and look so much better and healthier.

Thank you all for your past support and the continued support you'll give me as I lose my last few pounds :happy: It's been gradual, but it's been about a pound a week. I plan on staying on here after I meet my goals just so I don't ever get off track again. Thanks again everyone. Hope you are all having successes in your weight losses as well.

Replies

This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!