I'm here about a month - and Iike to find some friends. :-)

Options
It a nutshell, I'm ACTIVELY here on MFP about a month and I'm doing well - down 13.5 pounds.( You can't just ignore that .5!) I've actually been lurking here since January, but only decided to jump start things MARCH 7th - so one month down! :-)

I'm focusing on low carb living and it's working out nicely, however, I do believe I'm missing something. Yeah, yeah, I know - exercise! Well, aside from that - travels and adventures are always more fun when shared. This is where YOU come in!

I'd love to share thoughts, ideas and inspiration. Again, MFP is new, the need to diet and exercise, sadly... not so much. I've had a beef with my bod and the bulge for years. But this time CAN be different.

Let's see if we can tackle the beast together!

Here's to new friends and great success - Willow

Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:smile:
  • AmbitiousGirl515
    AmbitiousGirl515 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello Willwalker,

13.5 pounds! Wow! I just started the website this past Tuesday. Do you have any secrets or suggestions? I want to lose 10 pounds by May 5th!
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Hi Willow. Looks like you're off to a great start. Be sure to talk to your doctor regarding a low carb diet and to not do it long term. It tends to have a bad affect on your kidneys. Also remember, there's good carbs and bad carbs.
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Willowalker! You are on your way to a healthier you! Be careful of the low carb diet...it can indeed damage your kidneys. Be sure to speak to your Health Care Provider about it.
  • janalayn
    janalayn Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Welcome....would be happy to add another friend to my journey
  • sheryllh79
    Options
    you can add me!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi Willow! Welcome and feel free to add me. :-)
  • welcome feel free to add me im always welcoming new friends
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Hello Willow
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • hollym76
    hollym76 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :)
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I would love another friend!
  • bethdris
    bethdris Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    Willow-

You've been here a few days longer than myself. I started this LIFELONG journey (again) 3/12. I a momma to 3 little boys. I've lost 20 pounds so far. The elliptical and I have rekindled our friendship. I also had started Jilllian MIchaels 30 day shred. I got to day 2, and about died, so shes on the back burner for now. I'd love to have more MFP friends. Please add me! :)
  • Time2beSKINNY4me
    Options
    I would love u too add me ;)
  • egaldaco
    egaldaco Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey Willow!!! My challenge are the carbs...being diabetic, they are worse than satan himself!!! Welcome...
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I would love to have new friends....please feel free to add me too