Defeating your inheritance

Options
2»

Replies

• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! What a great opportunity to share your positive experience with others and hopefully inspire them to do the same!!

Although my future wasn't quite as dire as yours, I was heading to high blood pressure and high cholesterol territory before I started my journey late 2009 and was very happy when I got my updated results a few months ago after losing 55 pounds! Both numbers were back to normal. Needless to say, my doc was pretty impressed too. :smile:

Awesome job!
  • Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    You are a HUGE inspiration!!! I hope more people read this and realize that you are not your genetics. You are your own person! Congrats on beating your obstacles and coming out on top!

I wish more people would realize this! I have a couple family members that argue with me about this very subject. I refuse and will fight hard so I do not inherit family health issues!
    Absolutely... we are not our genetics. You are taking control of your life, so keep fighting, you can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!