How much have you lost or are planning on losing?

Options
2»

Replies

• BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Started June 2010 - lost 47lbs, would like to lose another 15.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Started November 2009, have lost 60 pounds so far. I'd like to at least lose another 40 to get to the top of my BMI healthy weight range, maybe 5-10 more...I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    ive lost 13lb need another 100lb
  • madamelaporte
    madamelaporte Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    hi I started mid - end of january and have lost 11 lbs so far, I want to lose another 10lbs - I havent really got a time goal its just where I want to get :) Im already feeling loads better about myself and my body so as long as I am feeling positive thats all thats important to me at the mo Ill just keep doing what Ive been doing and working my way to my final goal :)
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I have lost 45lbs in the last 9 months

I plan to lose another 5...possssssibly 10 :wink: ...at this point though it's just about being toned & wearing smaller jeans!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and started out at 246 in August of 2009. I started using MFP in January of this year at 197. Today I weighed in at 182. That's a total loss of 64 pounds so far. My goal at the moment is just to get into the top of my healthy BMI range, so I have my ticker set for 148. When I get there I'll see how I feel and what it's taking to stay there. I may revise my goals at that point. Though I think it's likely I'll concentrate more on fitness and body fat % at that point rather than the scale. And I don't have a particular timeline. I'm doing this because I want to be healthier for the rest of my life, however long that may be.
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    5'4", large frame.

SW - 182 lbs
    Have lost - 15
    Plan to lose - 42 (27 more)
    Wouldn't mind losing - 47 (32 more)

I started on MFP on October 28, 2010, lost VERY slowly over the holidays. Stalled in January when I followed MFP to the "T". Started losing again as I brought my calories in line with my BMR.

I don't have a set time line for losing. The weight and inches will come off because I have a healthier lifestyle and I'm paying attention to what I put in my mouth. Whether it takes 3 months (unlikely), 3 years (more unlikely), or somewhere in between (likely); it's going to happen. :smile:

edit to add: User pic is from before weight gain... and my target.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,424 Member
    Options
    I"ve lost 23 lbs. and I'm at my goal weight. I started in August of 2010 and lost 20 lbs. by Thanksgiving. It took until March to lose the last 3 with the holidays and just how hard it is to lose that last little bit. I might wanna lose a few more just for a safety zone but I'm pretty happy now.
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I have lost 18 lbs since March 1st. I would like to lose 30 more. I can honestly say that I didn't try too hard to lose the 18. I am currently under a lot of stress and that has taken its toll. I know the nest 30 will be significantly more difficult.
  • mommy2two07
    mommy2two07 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I started this journey in 2010 and was 230 lbs. The process has slowed alot recently and I have been yoyoing some due to eating some bad foods, overeating, and lack of exercise. I am currently 176 lbs. It is time to get motivated again. I am trying to make this a healthy process. Have no timeline and no exact goal. Would like to for sure get to 150. I am around 5ft 2in so even 150 is not a healthy bmi, BUT I do not want to get so small that it is hard for me to sensibly maintain.
  • bromk
    bromk Posts: 34
    Options
    I've lost 17 since January, 2011, but I've lost 43 total (from my heaviest) and that has taken 18 months. I have 27lbs. to go to get to the top side of a health BMI. I'm hoping to be there by my 44th birthday in December.
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I've lost 35 (but recently gained back 4 on vacation). Lost the 35 pounds since October. Am hoping to lose another 10-15....