Hello, it's Barbara from Littleton, CO

Options
I just joined fitnesspal yesterday, it would have been nice to have joined sooner as I really think it will help me with my horrible eating habits --it's the guilt that I feel every time I have to enter the chocolate candy bar's. :ohwell:

Replies

• bgarcia123
    Options
    I just joined fitnesspal yesterday, it would have been nice to have joined sooner as I really think it will help me with my horrible eating habits --it's the guilt that I feel every time I have to enter the chocolate candy bar's. :ohwell:
  • katiechakos
    katiechakos Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Welcome Barbara! You're smile is beautiful! You'll love it here... lots to learn and lots of great support.
  • bgarcia123
    Options
    Thank you, I really appreciate that!!!! :smile:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Good luck to you.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome, yesterday I didn't exersice at all and entered in a few chocolate bars.... don't feel bad, it happens to the best of us...but I'm going to ride my stationary bike right now and I have really behaved with my calories today, you will do the same! Thats what we do, fall off...get back on...fall off again get back on. We are all here for the same reason and these people are.....good people!
  • uh1npilot
    Options
    Welcome Barb...

Snow there yet? Wish you the best and welcome to the "fold". Have a few "guilts" on my list too, but honesty will hold you to task...nice smile as well!

Cheers!
  • bgarcia123
    Options
    Thanks for the compliment.

Yes, we got a few inches of snow here in the Denver metro area yesterday, however, the mountains got much more.

Cheers to you too! :happy: