Great Doctor Appointment today!

I go to the doctors every 2 to 3 weeks regular,(see profile re:pumping up) and they always weigh me.
So today I mentioned how I have been running and watching my food using this site to help loose what I gained and asked the nurse if she could pull up all my old weigh ins. (I never thought to ask before)

Officially I lost 15 pounds in 3 months to the day. From my heaviest of 180 to 165 on their scale today, with clothes on:blushing: .

I use to really hate going in for treatments and getting weighed because I knew it would be higher each time I went, but now it goes lower every time and it is so much nicer!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I am feeling so much better and happier.

Thanks everyone, you are all such a big help!!!!

So Happy!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• I go to the doctors every 2 to 3 weeks regular,(see profile re:pumping up) and they always weigh me.
    So today I mentioned how I have been running and watching my food using this site to help loose what I gained and asked the nurse if she could pull up all my old weigh ins. (I never thought to ask before)

Officially I lost 15 pounds in 3 months to the day. From my heaviest of 180 to 165 on their scale today, with clothes on:blushing: .

I use to really hate going in for treatments and getting weighed because I knew it would be higher each time I went, but now it goes lower every time and it is so much nicer!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: And I am feeling so much better and happier.

Thanks everyone, you are all such a big help!!!!

So Happy!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • WOOHOO!!! That's awesome. Keep up the good work. I'm rootin' for ya!!! :drinker:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    clap2.gif

It's fun to get weighed when you know you've lost! I don't dread doc visits now either!

Congrats!
  • heartshapdworld
    heartshapdworld Posts: 323 Member
    :drinker: Congrats to you! That is really awesome!
  • Fifty
    Fifty Posts: 17
    Keep up the good work.:smile::smile:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    I still dont understand what it means to be pumped up. I read your profile.. but I still dont get it:laugh:
  • I still dont understand what it means to be pumped up. I read your profile.. but I still dont get it:laugh:

OK, if you read my profile, I mention I had a mastectomy and I am having reconstruction. Reconstruction is after they removed everything, they put in this kind of empty balloon called an expander. I go in every 2-4 weeks and they pump fluid into them to slowly stretch the skin ie: pumped up. I will only get one more, because I decided last time I was at the size I want to be, but they have to do it two extra times to give that little extra skin.
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    oh ok!! cool! well.. I guess its not so cool.. but interesting! hahaha thanks for the info!
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    You Go Girl!! Wow, you have been through so much!!! My husband is deployed and today I was complaining to my girlfriend about what a hard time I am having with the kids and being by myself and stuff. Then I read your story and it puts things in perspective. It makes me realize I have nothing to complain about. I admire your courage!! And way to go with the new boobs!!!!!
  • Thanks,
    Yeah Boobies!
    :bigsmile:

But I am sorry to hear about your husband, my step son just went into the Army just today. Out of the blue he told us last week, so we will see how that goes.
    Good luck to you and your family!!:flowerforyou:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    way to go !!!!! it's so nice to see the scale going down:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!