shoe size?

Options
anyone go down in shoe size? when I gained weight my shoe size went up, so its only expectable it will go down? right?

Replies

• ashleywood619
    Options
    Mine did when I lost weight. Not too much, but enough to notice a little extra wiggle room at the ends of my toes.
  • Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Mine went down 2 sizes

Although I got to enjoy shoe shopping much more now
  • trish1960
    trish1960 Posts: 39
    Options
    It should - just like with your rings.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    Not yet after 70-ish pounds...
  • tmdugger
    tmdugger Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    yup. My width went down and my length actually went up...go figure.
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Mine has. Was a 7 for a while and now I'm a 6 and sometimes have to wear two pairs of socks so they're not sliding off of me.

Very strange place to lose weight. I wouldn't have even thought it was possible.
  • Emi_chan
    Emi_chan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I used to be a size 8 and am now a 6.5. lol I'd rather lose inches in other parts of my body though!! :ohwell:
  • gameovergt
    gameovergt Posts: 502
    Options
    not me
  • Ral263
    Ral263 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    When I lost 40 lbs, they went down 2 whole sizes. I also stopped drinking milk and eating red meat, so my doctor suggested that the lack of hormones might have contributed too.
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    It depends, did you gain any weight due to pregnancy? A lot of time that can actually re-shape your feet into a bigger size. My feet grew a size when I was pregnant and after 70lbs they have yet to go back.
  • Septembergirl23
    Septembergirl23 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    The ladies I work with are laughing at me for this! I say the only places my weight loss is showing is in my fingers and my feet!
  • 3ur3ka
    3ur3ka Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    If so, I can't afford that! I wear a 3 1/2. =(
  • mikeyml
    mikeyml Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Mine go up and down depending on weight. Last time I was at my goal weight (2 years ago) I was a 10.5 and right now I'm about a 12. Expecting it to go back down with weight loss too.
  • Claudia007
    Claudia007 Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    yup. I was a 6 and now wear a 5- 51/2
  • kayakawaii
    Options
    yeaaa! at 202lbs i was a 91/2 now at 130 i'm an 8 1/2..not that much but it still went down (unexpectedly)
  • kacylaine
    kacylaine Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    My mom lost 180 pounds, and her feet are a full size smaller. I know this because now she steals my shoes. :)
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    I was 5'7" with size 13 feet last summer.

Now I'm 5'8" with size 11 feet. :-D
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    FWIW, I *love* that I can go into Walmart and buy shoes! :-D
  • Fit4Penny
    Fit4Penny Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm with Helen on this one....was a solid 6.5 before kids....solid 7.5 after and has not changed with the weight loss :(
  • cleckner04
    Options
    I wish mine would because my feet are fairly big at 9-10 depending on the shoe! My feet never really got fat though. (I wish my belly got the same memo :laugh: )