Anyone doing or have done Turbo Fire

mrsyac2
mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
edited September 25 in Fitness and Exercise
What are your reviews on it. Is it as fun as it seems? I just ordered it so I guess I will soon find out on my own but just looking for non- beach body coaches to give some insight

Replies

• I have it and love it! No matter which class I do, I'm in a full sweat within 7 minutes!
    I followed the calendar for a few weeks, but now I'm kinda on my own schedule, as I have incorporated strength training as well.
    Chalene is an awesome motivator. The music is great and the more you do it the better you get, which means more calories burned!
    Turbo 30 and Turbo 45 are my two favorites so far. The 45 EZ class is brutal! There is nothing easy about it! LOL.
    As far as the HIIT classes, 20 and 25 have been my go to choices. I'm doing HIIT 20 tonight along with Power Circuit training by Jackie Warner. Can't wait!
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    I am not a coach. I love it and I'm obsessed! I'm doing the prep schedule now (5 weeks in) and can't get enough. The moves are fun (dancing/kickboxing) and the music is great. Go through the "New to Class" features to help with the moves. She moves fast! Also Don't "pump up the music" until you get used to the routine. You won't be able to hear her cues as well. Other then that, enjoy! You'll be glad you got it!
  • mrsyac2
    is all cardio or is it a mix
  • naedeeny
    naedeeny Posts: 17
    Hi there! I have been using the Turbo Fire program for a couple of months and to be truthful, Chalene kicks *kitten*! You will sweat and huff and puff but you will def see results. On a given day your apetite will go from 0-60 and you'll want to eat everything in sight..Bottom line, it's a great program that you won't regret purchasing. Hope that helps...Good luck!!!!!!!!
  • fullerlj
    fullerlj Posts: 25
    I love TURBO FIRE!!! It is the one workout that I look forward to doing because it is that much fun! Prepare yourself to sweat A LOT!!! Make sure you have a good pair of shoes...I wear the Nike Free XT because they have an internal foot sleeve that keeps your foot from sliding around. There are also so Under Armour shoes that also have the foot sleeve. I hope you enjoy it and have FUN!!!!

Have you done Turbo Jam?
  • naedeeny
    naedeeny Posts: 17
    Cardio/Aerobics...And a mix of weightlifting...
  • fullerlj
    fullerlj Posts: 25
    I have it and love it! No matter which class I do, I'm in a full sweat within 7 minutes!
    I followed the calendar for a few weeks, but now I'm kinda on my own schedule, as I have incorporated strength training as well.
    Chalene is an awesome motivator. The music is great and the more you do it the better you get, which means more calories burned!
    Turbo 30 and Turbo 45 are my two favorites so far. The 45 EZ class is brutal! There is nothing easy about it! LOL.
    As far as the HIIT classes, 20 and 25 have been my go to choices. I'm doing HIIT 20 tonight along with Power Circuit training by Jackie Warner. Can't wait!

Just finished FIRE 45 EZ a few minutes ago and I am drenched!!!!
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    is all cardio or is it a mix

Mostly Cardio, but there are tone 30, ab 30, and sculpt 30 classes too. I did tone 30 today and you can definitely feel it. My arms and thighs have toned up immensely on the program. They use a band for resistance. There is also a stretch 40, which gives you a 40 min yoga workout.
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    I just got it. I have been doing Turbo Jam and I really Love TJ. I'm not a BB Coach but, I do love their products. I have 10 Minute Trainer, Slim in 6, P90X and P90X+, too. I can't wait to do Turbo Fire. I plan to start it Sunday and follow the beginner program.
  • mrsyac2
    I'm excited to try it- i dabbled with P90x and insanity- So now I want to try some turbo fire. I like a mix of long workouts and short ones especially because of my schedule.
This discussion has been closed.