I am new

Options
Hi everyone I am new to this site and have been poking around to get a feel of it. I am a nursing student (2 weeks away from graduation) a wife and mother of 3 girls. I am not obese but have put on enough weight that my clothes dont fit and I just dont feel healthy. So, I decided if I am going to take care of others I better start taking care of myself. I started working out about 3 weeks ago, and was already frustrated with no results. This past week i did lose a total of 3 inches across my body so I am thinking I will definitly stick to it! My goal is to lose a total of 10 pounds without focusing on the weight. If instead I gain muscle that will be fine with me. If anyone has a new challenge that would be great! Thanks for reading :

Replies

• mommymeg
    Options
    Hi everyone I am new to this site and have been poking around to get a feel of it. I am a nursing student (2 weeks away from graduation) a wife and mother of 3 girls. I am not obese but have put on enough weight that my clothes dont fit and I just dont feel healthy. So, I decided if I am going to take care of others I better start taking care of myself. I started working out about 3 weeks ago, and was already frustrated with no results. This past week i did lose a total of 3 inches across my body so I am thinking I will definitly stick to it! My goal is to lose a total of 10 pounds without focusing on the weight. If instead I gain muscle that will be fine with me. If anyone has a new challenge that would be great! Thanks for reading :
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome:flowerforyou:
  • our5cooks
    our5cooks Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Welcome here! I have found this sight to be very helpful!

76013.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kellbell
    kellbell Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. This place is AWESOME!!

~Kell

4061.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter