New and Looking For Support

ejhiggi
ejhiggi Posts: 2
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hey- I am new to this site and looking for support. I am not overweight but I am recovering from eating disorders and need to find a healthy way to get to a healthy weight and be happy with myself. I found this site through my friends and it seems to be really helpful and a safe way to loose weight and keep it off. I was looking for a support group or people to talk to while trying to loose some weight because it it is difficult to talk to my friends about it. I wish you all well in reaching your goals and if anyone is looking for a support system or anything let me know!

Replies

• ejhiggi
    ejhiggi Posts: 2
    Hey- I am new to this site and looking for support. I am not overweight but I am recovering from eating disorders and need to find a healthy way to get to a healthy weight and be happy with myself. I found this site through my friends and it seems to be really helpful and a safe way to loose weight and keep it off. I was looking for a support group or people to talk to while trying to loose some weight because it it is difficult to talk to my friends about it. I wish you all well in reaching your goals and if anyone is looking for a support system or anything let me know!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    That is so awesome that you are in recovery. I know there are several here that are like you. Although many of us may be on the journey to lose weight the journey is not so different in the end. To be healthy and happy. We are so glad you joined us. We are here anytime you need. Welcome.:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • JayEm47
    JayEm47 Posts: 49
    Welcome to the site! you will love it. it really is a great support system. i am also recovering from an eating disorder so if you ever need someone to talk to who can relate im here for you!!

best of luck!!! :smile:
This discussion has been closed.