Should I be eating more?

Options
I read that I should be consuming like 1200 calories a day. But I notice that my caloric intake is closer to between 900-1000 a day. Should I be eating more? I am eating healthier or rather making healthier choices, but aside from that, I really haven't changed the times or the amount of what I eat (I am trying to snack more). I workout between 45min. and 1hr., six days a week (Fridays off). I'm 38yrs. old and am just under 5' (4' 11 and 3/4" to be exact :wink:)

Replies

• OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I read that I should be consuming like 1200 calories a day. But I notice that my caloric intake is closer to between 900-1000 a day. Should I be eating more? I am eating healthier or rather making healthier choices, but aside from that, I really haven't changed the times or the amount of what I eat (I am trying to snack more). I workout between 45min. and 1hr., six days a week (Fridays off). I'm 38yrs. old and am just under 5' (4' 11 and 3/4" to be exact :wink:)
  • EllaBella
    EllaBella Posts: 140
    Options
    Yes, you should be eating more. At least 1200 calories plus the calories that you earn from exercising. Your body will go into starvation mode and all weight loss stops. You have to eat to lose weight, that's all there is to it.:smile: