New gal here, where are my fellow Bodyrockers? :D

Options
Hello ladies and gents, I'm Annie and today was my first day getting up and deciding once and for all that I ain't carrying this dang fat on me anymore! I made my plans last night and followed them through today, yay!\

I'm starting the bulk of my intensive training with workouts from the Bodyrock website, anyone else do this? Zuzana is such an inspiration and cute as a button to watch and listen to, lol. I do other exercise as well, such as walking the dog, chasing my kids around and jumping on the trampoline with them, loooooots of housework, etc.

Um...what else? Oh yes, my goal weight is 120 and I'm starting at 161...I'm using a June move back home as a big motivation, nobody I used to know is gonna see my tuckus this fat, LOL! (of course, I don't plan to try to lose the entire amount by then, but an acceptable chunk of it, definitely).

Glad to be here! I know nobody on this site btw, so do feel free to add me up as a friend, I would like to support and get to know as many people as I can!

Replies

• Kebennett1
    Options
    Hi there! Just want to welcome you! I love this site and find it very helpful in many, many weighs:laugh: I really love watching my ticker change as I lose weight! That is so much incentive! The calorie counter is fantastic! The support from other members is unending! I pray you are successful in your weight loss endeavor and achieve a healthy balance in your life!

I am 49 years old, have lost 39 pounds so far and yes, I did have Lap-Band surgery to assist me, after decades of playing the yo-yo game with no success! Now it is all about eating healthy, eating small portions and exercising! I just had a hysterectomy April 1st so I have a little recovery time before I can hit the gym, but I can't wait!
  • Simone1970
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You will love this site. Best of luck to you! :happy:

Simone
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    I think guys look at Zuzana a little differently then being cute as a button. With that said though, her workouts are as tough as she is toned. I actually just got a timer to help me do her workouts a little better :)
  • haldeman5
    haldeman5 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!Good for you making a change:-) I have never heard of bodyrock but I am currently doing Chalean Extreme:-)I also spend a good protion of the day chasing my 3 kids around. I am in the same boat as you, I have about 40 pounds to lose and would like to lose most of it by July10th when my husband and I go on our 10th anniversary cruise:-) WE CAN LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!! Good Luck:-):happy:
  • MsCountryGrl
    Options
    Thanks so much everybody! And yes, I'm aware most men probably see Zuzana juuuuuuust a bit differently than "cute as a button" LOL! Her husband really knows how to work that camera to keep the interest ;)

And Samantha, congrats on your upcoming 10th! That's a big one!
  • rebecca986
    rebecca986 Posts: 3
    Options
    I just found out about bodyrock.tv from a friend who mentioned it on here a few weeks ago. I have been following the workouts religiously the past week and a half and am ADDICTED! Best thing that's ever happened to my exercise/health. I just now ordered the interval timer after watching my rooster clock (my only clock in the house that shows seconds) that I've propped up during workouts. I think it's worth the $20 for the timer :) Good luck with your journey!
  • NYGoddess77
    NYGoddess77 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi All...yes I've started the BodyRock workouts as well...today is the 1st day but I will be doing 2 a day. one in the AM and the other in the PM. I love Zuzana's workouts because they are short and total body all the time no matter what we do :-)