How often do you allow yourself a "free" day?

Options
I love hamburgers and french fries and potato chips. I eat very well all week and exercise. But I want to cheat 2x a week. Is that ok? What's your suggestion and generally what's a good "cheat" for you?

Replies

• Lisabeth
    Lisabeth Posts: 268
    Options
    I love hamburgers and french fries and potato chips. I eat very well all week and exercise. But I want to cheat 2x a week. Is that ok? What's your suggestion and generally what's a good "cheat" for you?
  • liltwynkl1
    liltwynkl1 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    i have one meal a week that i cheat on and don't really care about logging.....and it's usually on the weekend after a long hard week - like a reward :tongue:

also, i try to make my cheating healthy......i love hotdogs and all that good stuff but now i eat veggie burgers and veggie dogs! they're just as good hamburgers and but so much healthier!!
  • felicia2008
    Options
    i think giving yourself a free day can sometimes make you feel guilty if you haven't lost all the weight.... i know i haven't.

but.. maybe have a low calorie sweet snack and instead go buy yourself something new that will let you feel better about your weight loss.

just a suggestion... hope you like.