Only 20 lbs down, but I'm posting pics anyway!

Options

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    ONLY...Give yourself more credit..You look terrific..and doing such a good job..Continue this journey and you will be very succesful in living and eating healthier..
  • clem7444
    clem7444 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    yay! you look wonderful :)
  • swiftgirls2
    Options
    20 pound weight loss is GREAT! Your pictures definitely show a difference. Great work!:smile::happy:
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! This is not an easy thing to do!! Very happy for you and best of wishes on the rest of your journey!!!
  • hikingchick
    Options
    great job!!! keep it up!!
  • fadedflower79
    fadedflower79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Congrats!!!
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooooo proud of you! I can't wait until I can post my success pics. Keep your eyes on the prize.
  • a_freeman
    a_freeman Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Huge difference. Congratulations
  • yourframelady
    Options
    Only? That's awesome! You will succeed.:smile:
  • jaygirl3
    jaygirl3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome and inspiring
  • rklein88
    rklein88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    very noticeable change, congrats!! let those pics help motivate, i wish i wouldve taken some at the beginning...they wouldnt have been pretty, but they wouldve motivated me and made me happy to compare now to then!
  • amo13
    amo13 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB! The changes are obvious! Keep it up! :)
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    There is no such thing as "only 20!" Heck, my first "success stories" post was after I lost my first TWO, yes 2, pounds. Twenty is a great accomplishment and you should be proud! You can definitely tell a difference and you should be proud! Congrats!
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    NEVER say "just 20 pounds"! Be very proud of yourself....keep up the great work!!
    I agree! You worked hard to lose those 20 lbs! Just hold 4 sticks of butter in your hand - that's 1 pound!!!! Congrats! :)
  • cookiejones
    cookiejones Posts: 104
    Options
    You look great! A 20 lb loss looks fantastic on you!!! :)
  • melissahann2010
    Options
    great job! you look great!
  • stanvoodoo
    stanvoodoo Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    So awesome, you look Fab, Keep it up!
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    I just want to thank everyone again for all of the support!! I didnt see the changes myself until I took the picture in the pink shirt! Thank yall so much for everything!! I'll be posting again soon! BTW, I weighed the day after this pic and had lost 3.4 lbs! Officially 23.4 LBS!!
  • slidenboard
    slidenboard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great job! keep up the good work!
  • helenamonks
    helenamonks Posts: 176
    Options
    Newest pic!
    4-11-11
    5611641552_01359c704e.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!