OMG I can't believe it!

Options
So every day I've been exercising and logging every thing that goes in to my mouth. Been doing that since Feb 15th. Lost 3lb, for it to pile back on again. Lost a couple of inches, but again, the figures bounce around. I was wondering why nothing is happening when I'm making sure I'm eating a bit better during the week (admittedly, weekends I eat junk and drink fizzy pop at work), and exercising for at least an hour every day doing SOME thing.

So this week I started logging all my daily cals in a Word document on the laptop. My food intake, how much I'm over or under, and the net cals.

It's Friday/Saturday (03:16am Saturday to be precise), with 2 days to go until the week is over... I'm 1100 calories over my weekly goal!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL?! I feel soo greedy and lazy! But now I know that it's only down to me, and not just my body going against me or whatever other stupid excuse I give myself. :explode:

Replies

• superhippiechik
    superhippiechik Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    It is okay,you can still recover. Only water and fresh foods for you for the rest of the week. Veggies a little fruit and some white fish at dinner. You can make it up and even come out on top!
    Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • robertf57
    robertf57 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Be happy! you know what your difficulty has been and you know what you need to do. That's a great thing! Tomorrow is a new opportunity to do the right thing.

Good luck!