So full......

Options
I usually eat only 700-900 calories a day, but since my weight loss has come to a halt, I thought I would give 1200 calores a try......well, I am on day 2 and feel like a stuffed sausage.

This cannot be right, can it? I am feeling pretty miserable. This is my first step, I am hoping to evolve to eating a bit of my exercise calories as well. I usually burn about 800-1000 calories a day at the gym and running afterwards (usually 4-5 times a week) and usually hike on the weekends. How will I ever get those calories down??

I know this is the right thing to do, but it seems impossible. I am also afraid of what the scale will read when I muster up the courage to step on it.

Replies

• lynzz
    lynzz Posts: 45
    Options
    I usually eat only 700-900 calories a day, but since my weight loss has come to a halt, I thought I would give 1200 calores a try......well, I am on day 2 and feel like a stuffed sausage.

This cannot be right, can it? I am feeling pretty miserable. This is my first step, I am hoping to evolve to eating a bit of my exercise calories as well. I usually burn about 800-1000 calories a day at the gym and running afterwards (usually 4-5 times a week) and usually hike on the weekends. How will I ever get those calories down??

I know this is the right thing to do, but it seems impossible. I am also afraid of what the scale will read when I muster up the courage to step on it.
  • Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Try some nuts, peanut butter, or adding olive oil to your dishes/salads. They are all high in calories to up your intake without making you really full, yet are still on the healthy side. I use olive oil everyday, but I have to actually limit it because of the high calories. You can also add chickpeas / pine nuts / sunflower seeds to salads to add some calories.