Cleanse

Options
vhoar
vhoar Posts: 4 Member
My name is Victoria from Massachussetts. Im doing a biggest looser challenge with some friends and the final weigh in is next friday the 15th. Im looking to do a cleanse and would like recommendations .on what kind of cleans e and what you lost . anything will help i want to win $500.00 but know that if I dont win I will have won loosing weight which im down 11pds so far so I have to be greatful.
thank you.
Victoria

Replies

• MrsH06
    MrsH06 Posts: 159
    Options
    Could you send me info on that cleanse, please?
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Your body cleanses itself
  • PRINCESSHEATHER333
    PRINCESSHEATHER333 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I DID ONE CALLED "THE CLEANER" FROM THE VITAMIN SHOP ITS A 7 DAY CLEANSE. IT WAS $13.99...I LOST 7 POUNDS IN THE 7 DAYS :)
  • WheelzC
    WheelzC Posts: 1
    Options
    My chiropracter/ homeopath tells me to take Aloe, it helps release toxins and is a natural supplement. I have yet to start it, but have met a few people who swear by it, It comes in a liquid form and also a pill. You should not have to do a "cleanse", i think it is just another way for the drug companies to make money
  • pyro13g
    pyro13g Posts: 1,127 Member
    Options
    Cleanse all you want. It's not real weight loss. Could always abstain from carbs and use exercise to deplete glycogen. Same deal though, not real weight loss. Do you want to lose real weight or cheat to win a very temporary battle? No matter what cheat you use, whatever you lose will be back very quickly. Even as quick as 1 day.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Cleanse all you want. It's not real weight loss. Could always abstain from carbs and use exercise to deplete glycogen. Same deal though, not real weight loss. Do you want to lose real weight or cheat to win a very temporary battle? No matter what cheat you use, whatever you lose will be back very quickly. Even as quick as 1 day.

Agree