Easy Guacamole Recipe???

Options
2»

Replies

• vcon
    vcon Posts: 1
    Options
    Here how I make mine and people love it!!

Avocado, store bought Pico de Gallo, little lime juice, little garlic salt and if I have some fresh cilantro I will throw a little more of that in. Just mash the avocado add a couple of spoonfuls of the Pico de Gallo, a little lime juice and garlic salt and stir all together. If adding cilantro, chop a little up and add as well. A little hint to keep it longer from turning brown, keep the pit from the avocado and throw in the guacamole. Enjoy!!!
  • purple_orchid
    purple_orchid Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Bumping...thank-you
  • RKORTON
    RKORTON Posts: 23
    Options
    All this talk about guacamole is going to cause me to go to Salsa Rita's. I love guacamole and I use the Mc Cormick's brand guacamole seasoning mix. It is very good. Nutrition Info per packet: Calories:10 Fat:0g Cholesterol: 0 mg Protein: 0 g Sodium: 80 mg Carbohydrates: 1 g Fiber: 0 g.
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    This is how I do guac:

4 avocados pitted and de-skined - toss in the mixer with the 'paddle'
    chop 1/2-1 red onion (depends on how big)
    chop 1 tomato
    chop/mince 3-4 cloves of garlic (i may or may not use 5-6 i love garlic)
    toss it in the mixer with the avocado for a few seconds

dump in tupperware add lime and salt to taste (1 or 2 limes just a pinch or two of salt) stick in the fridge. I could live on this I make it in like 5 minutes.

Also, I started spending my saturday (usually a rest day for me with C25k) grocery shopping and prepping for the week. I chop my veggis and fruits and portion them out that way when i want to make something later i just have to throw it all together because it's already chopped. *Prep day goes buy faster with some wine and a few well loved movies - or Gone with the Wind...which always makes me want to dress up...but I digress)
  • RillSoji
    RillSoji Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Mashed Avocado and a Tbl of Salsa. You don't get much easier than that and it's great! So yes, it does work and it's usually what I do all the time. I might add a splash of lime juice but really it doesn't need much else.
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    Avocado + Red Onion (diced) + tomato (diced) + salt + pepper + squeeze of lime (mush together....) = GUAC!
  • k8edge
    k8edge Posts: 380
    Options
    avacados are 10 for a dollar up the street from me

This would be my dream...
  • TLW77
    TLW77 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    bump :) Love Guacamole
  • Rgkanady
    Rgkanady Posts: 1
    Options