Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

30 day shred...omg

2»

Replies

• LongLiveJen
    LongLiveJen Posts: 18 Member
    I started it this week too! But only did it once, was super sore on day two, so just did a cardio DVD and then took advantage of 2 sunny days in Washington and got outside. =D

I'm wondering....do you guys do the 30-day shred multiple days in a row? I knew that after day one, some movement and stretching would help work out the soreness, but wasn't sure if doing the shred back to back would be safe.

What do you guys do?
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    this dvd is well worth it!!!
  • ziggygirl2003
    ziggygirl2003 Posts: 33 Member
    :happy: Thanks for all the support guys, I don't plan on giving up, not being able to make it through the first time, just proves how bad I need this.
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,383 Member
    Uuugggg...don't tell me. I have to trick myself into thinking it's gonna be fun. I may be stuck on level one for a while, this thing kicked my butt tonight.

Eh, don't sweat it. I actually found Level 2 to be easier overall. :)

Good luck with this program. It works! :)
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    I started it this week too! But only did it once, was super sore on day two, so just did a cardio DVD and then took advantage of 2 sunny days in Washington and got outside. =D

I'm wondering....do you guys do the 30-day shred multiple days in a row? I knew that after day one, some movement and stretching would help work out the soreness, but wasn't sure if doing the shred back to back would be safe.

What do you guys do?

When I was doing it, I did it every day.
  • OMG is an understatement.........holy crap I started today and let me tell you I m so out of shape I could not do the leg streches.... I will def keep going its hard but well worth it...I bought some clothes that are a bit smaller and thats what drives me to continue.We are all here to help rach other....
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    hi everyone!

i just-restarted this dvd a couple of days ago. i did it A LOT last year and forgot how much it kicked my butt the first few days. i did it so much that i was talking along with jillian through all of level one and decided it was time to move on to level two!

i found level two easier in some respects too. i enjoyed the workout more too. still kicked my butt though!

i never made it to level three. i was content switching back and forth from one and two. then i stopped working out for a bit....:blushing:

this time around, i swear i was so sore i didn't think i was capable of ever working out again. but, i PROMISE it gets better after the third day. you will find that you loosen up quickly and jump right in - whatever pain you have just melts away. very exciting stuff!!!

i wont deny that my favorite part of level one is after the ab workout in circuit two, when you move on to chest flies - you get to STAY ON THE GROUND! i actually look forward to that! but then, the other exercise in that set is my least favorite, so...it reminds me that this workout means business.

i hope everyone sticks to it and then posts before and after results for the next group of 30 dayers! :drinker: