I need a kick

Options
Can someone please tell me to stop picking and then binge eating?

Finding it a struggle at the moment. :-(

Replies

• emperorsdream
    emperorsdream Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with that. I agree with your highest self; you should stop. You don't need to be so hard on yourself. Life can be hard enough without it. You got this. Take care.
  • foxknowe
    foxknowe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is really hard, been there myself. If I am being honest, it is only now that I am getting back into it. It is great looking back on your diary/progress and see when it has worked, it is easy to identify where it goes wrong.

A lot is getting into habits - eat less, but exercise really helps - if nothing else it keeps you away from food.

A real daft example is I knew we had chocolate in the house last night, went to get it and it was gone - sounds daft but I was cross somebody had knicked it, and today I feel great that I never had it!

The brain is a weird, weird, think - I suppose the secret is getting it on your side!!

Good Luck
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    veggies that was my help. they taste good and dont add the extra calories. also, extra dessert gum its only five calories a slice and the flavor lasts a long time.
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Girlfrieeeednd! you just gotta make sure you don't starve yourself during the day....every meal should feeling. you should feel satisfied.
  • yeukai
    yeukai Posts: 7
    Options
    sure
  • Stitchfan
    Stitchfan Posts: 14
    Options
    Thanks guys. Each day is a new start for me, but how many new starts can I take?

I don't want to spend the rest of my life the size I am.

Off to drink some water and go do the housework

xx