hello

Options
so im not gonna lie everything i have tried in the past three years usually doesn't work and that's because i don't stick with it. i generally eat pretty healthy but it's the exercise part that i hate, no loathe. It's hard for me to get motivated. i have a gym membership, i have tried walking, jazzercise, yoga, zumba, Wii Fit, swimming...nothing seems to keep my interest. This is also probably compounded with the very frustrating fact that i am taking several medicines that do not allow for easy weight loss, and in fact have a side effect of weight gain. I have managed to not explode too much after starting this medicine but it's just really frustrating to know that before you even start the odds are against you. grrr....well that's my rant, if anyone has any suggestions on ways to stick with exercising it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!

Replies

• realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I have exercise ADD too. I get bored quite easily so I vary my workouts as much as possible. I am on day 10 of Jillian Michaels 30 day shred but I suppliment it with different things each day so I can stay on track. As long as you do something, you will get to where you want to go eventually.

Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me if you like.