How many days in a row have you logged in and what is the RE

Options
spackham
spackham Posts: 252 Member
I have logged in for 92 days! My original goal is getting to 100 days. Now I am considering doing it until goal weight which is about another 4-6 months. What is YOUR number of days? Anyone know the record? Since I am the first to post, I guess I have the current record in finding out who has the highest right now.

Replies

• maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Just last week I saw someone with 400! (highest I've ever seen.) I have gotten up to 353 and then missed! UGH!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    49 days. I'll definitely keep going until I hit goal weight. Not sure if I will continue to do so afterwards or not, although I'd imagine I would at least for awhile.
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Options
    well you beat me I am at 80 days, I haven't missed one day since I started though.
  • catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    i'm on 195 today and i have one on my friends list who has done 245 (2 days ago) she's the highest i've seen.
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow will be 275 days for me. :happy:

I plan to stay here as long as I have to.....I have another 20 lbs to go, but I still plan to continue on here while maintaining.
  • gentlebreeze2
    gentlebreeze2 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    230 and I'll keep going... I am addicted to this website, and lost when I can't log on. I've temporarily lost my internet service a couple times, but used my daughters phone to log in.
  • egbkid
    egbkid Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I hit 280 yesterday, it's a lot and i can't believe it has been that long! It seems like i have been using this site forever, but it averages out to about only 9 months.
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I hit 75 days today! The only time I may miss is vacation. I'm planning to take laptop with us, but if we don't then I won't be on - that's not until July though...
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    One of my friends is at 420. I'm at a little over 45 I think.
  • Coyla
    Coyla Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    105 days in a row, which is pretty sad with the amount I've lost. But weight loss is a constant battle for me.

I will probably be on MFP for a very long time. This isn't a temporary thing for me. With my body, I will have to monitor my intake for the rest of my life.
  • 2girls4boys
    2girls4boys Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Where do I found out how many days I have logged in?
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    This is my 36th day. I joined 38 days ago. I'm loving MFP!
  • vanillasugar
    vanillasugar Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    295 days in a row for me today :smile: It would (and should, lol) have been 420 for me today, but my sister was hospitalized over a weekend last June and I was there with her and the last thing on my mind was logging in to MFP at the time so I was reset that weekend. Congrats to everyone!

My mom will be at 415 days tomorrow and one of my friends hit 425 yesterday
  • glendadykstra
    Options
    I really don't know how many days I have logged in. Once in awhile something pops up to say I have logged in so many days. (And yes, I feel good about it). My main goal, though, is to lose weight, get toned and then maintain that until the day I get to go meet Jesus. I didn't for too many years to count, now I are playing catch up. :) .
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    395 today! should be about 360 days more than that, I missed one day right before one year when I was At MT Rainer for my 40th birthday. I was sooo pissed!!!
    I will take 395 though!
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    I'm in the 400's. I will let you know when I get my "has logged in x many days" thing again in a day or so.
  • Allison4C
    Allison4C Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Wow! Y'all are inspiring me. I just started last week and am on day 13. I've logged in every day since starting. I recommend the phone app - makes it easier and you don't need a laptop. My goal is to log in for 365 days.
  • sparklesammy
    sparklesammy Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Mine is somewhere between 210 and 215. That's the amount of days since I came back from my holiday in Rome. I didn't log that week because of the roaming Internet charges... And the amount of glorious carbohydrates in all that pizza and pasta :-)
  • chezmama
    chezmama Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    40 something. It will certainly go higher though. I find that I am as "addicted" to MFP as I am to facebook,
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I think I have 98 days. I will log on forever cuz this is such a great way to count calories.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!