Just a little success! :)

Options
young1726
young1726 Posts: 347 Member
I passed my halfway mark today and am very happy about it!! Feels so good! I still have a long journey ahead of me but I'm on the downhill slide! Yay! And to top it off...I only have .2 pounds until I'm at the lowest point I've been since I started this journey. I started working at losing weight two and a half years ago and have had two babies thrown in there to put my weightloss on hold.

Replies

• idream2bgwen
    idream2bgwen Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Great job. I hit my half way mark as well and I know exactly how you are feeling. Congrats!!! :bigsmile:
  • Sherbog
    Sherbog Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Reading your post one can hear the commitment and dedication you have. WAY TO GO!
  • manda511
    manda511 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up, you are doing great!
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Congrats and good luck as you reach all of your goals!!
  • liveinbliss
    liveinbliss Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The last half is the best part! It's so much easier to work hard and keep up the good habits when you have so much great progress to look back on. Congratulations!
  • young1726
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I know it won't be long until I'm reporting my next little success!
  • gaeljo
    gaeljo Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Wow your tenacity is absolutely inspiring. Truly. What a blessing it was for me to read your about your spirit of perseverance. Awesome. I pray the rest of your weight comes off easily.
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Halfway mark is good point to reflect how well you're doing and set a game plan to keep on winning like you have been. Keep up the great work and thank you for sharing your inspiring NSV!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    You are a real inspiration to me. I am so glad to hear you hit your half way mark. Congratulations!!I That is so fun! I hope to hit mine in 2 weeks. I do not doubt you will reach your GW. You are going to be the best and best looking mom around! I hope you feel as good as I do having come this far. For me, it's just a matter of my fatness catching up with my thinness lifestyle.
  • young1726
    Options
    Thank you all! I am glad I could be an inspiration to you. You all have provided me with the inspiration I need to keep me going as well! I love MFP!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats on getting passed 1/2 way, feels great
  • CMH24
    CMH24 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I hear you there! I lost 50lbs and then got pregnant with my son, lost the baby weight and now I'm working on getting to my goal before baby number 2!! Good work, keep it up hun!
  • spackham
    spackham Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You are officially over the hump. That must feel great! I love watching your journey because you are just far enough ahead to make me reach but close enough that I can look forward to my future success. What about YOUR motivation? Well, if you ever slack up, I just might catch up to you!!!
  • young1726
    Options
    I hear you there! I lost 50lbs and then got pregnant with my son, lost the baby weight and now I'm working on getting to my goal before baby number 2!! Good work, keep it up hun!

I hear ya! We want our kids to be very close in age so I probably won't make it to my goal weight before I am ready for number 3, but I hope to lose another 10-15 pounds before we start trying. And I really plan on counting calories (of course not trying to lose weight) while I'm pregnant with my next one so that I don't have as far to go to lose it all...

Good luck to you to getting to your goal weight soon enough so you can plan on number 2 :) Sounds like you're doing great! The day will come!!
  • young1726
    Options
    I am so happy for you! You are officially over the hump. That must feel great! I love watching your journey because you are just far enough ahead to make me reach but close enough that I can look forward to my future success. What about YOUR motivation? Well, if you ever slack up, I just might catch up to you!!!

I do feel great! I can't wait to weigh in on Friday morning to see where I am! I only have .2 pounds until I'm at my all time low since starting MFP (I lost some weight during the first stages of my first pregnancy...so my pre preggo weight is not actually my lowest weight). I will be so excited to see that all time low number!! Oh man! I don't think I even have to slack up for you to catch up to me with the rate you're going at! You're doing great!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!