Cheap Workout clothes?!?!

Options
Does anyone know a good place to get cheap workout clothes..like yoga wear?? and running pants and what not?? just kind of curious if theres any good places before I go to the sports authority and spend my pay check haha:) Thanks!! :)

Replies

• lmv88
    lmv88 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'd like to know too. I want a nice pair of shorts (It's hot in Texas already), but I don't want to pay $15 or more.. haha.
  • sandara
    sandara Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    The Wal-mart Danskin stuff is pretty good and I have found lots of workout clothes at the thrift stores & consignment stores.
  • corrinnebrown
    corrinnebrown Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Walmart! Got a pair of pants and a jacket for 7 bucks!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I like Wal-Mart's Danskin stuff and Target's Champion/C9 stuff a lot. They have moisture wicking fabrics in shirts and different bottoms which make a big difference!
  • mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    TJ MAXX!! I got a sports bra and and everlast sports top for $25...together...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Target, Old Navy, Ross, and Kohl's are my favorites. Sometimes D!ck's Sporting Goods has good clearance racks.
  • kristy_estes21
    kristy_estes21 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I always check Amazon before I go anywhere for anything, but definitely Wal-Mart and probably Target.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Target, Marshalls. TJ Maxx, and Old Navy.
  • NoExcuseTina
    NoExcuseTina Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Sam's club has yoga pants...and I get my workout pants from the Nike outlet
  • igora_soma
    igora_soma Posts: 486
    Options
    Target tends to have stuff on sale or cheap, Ross is good and Nordstrom Rack too!
  • Atlantique
    Atlantique Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    The Walmart Danskin stuff is't that bad.

Sports Authority always has a sale on something and carries a lot of the better Champion stuff, which is pretty good too.

If you have any outlet malls near you, you may have a Nike Outlet.

Marshall's and TJMaxx often have good deals, but it's so hit and miss with what they have and what sizes are available that it might not be much help if you need something NOW.

And if there are any big road races near you (usually needs to be a half-marathon or a marathon) they will have a HUGE expo that will be open to the public where you can find excellent deals on all running gear.
  • mrsblair84
    Options
    you could even check into kmart. the store here has $1.99 clearance. and they have some of their capri sweat pants for $8. good luck!
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    Target's new flyer (in the paper today, sale starts Sunday--at least in our area) has shorts and T-shirts for $7.99, capris for $14.99, yoga pants for $17.99, and sports bras for $9.
    Hope this might help.
    Kaye
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I like targets stuff! Where i get all my yoga pants an capris
  • christina_theresa
    christina_theresa Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Khols and Target are always my go to places. I just bought some really cute workout shirts from Khols for $6 and they were normally $22!!!
  • vkindrick
    vkindrick Posts: 10
    Options
    target, funny, I headed to Texas at the end of the month, i could bring you all short down from oregon, it has not stopped raining since last summer, darn it
  • cocobeenie
    Options
    Other than the awesome suggestions already posted, you should hit up forever 21. They just came out with activewear thats really inexpensive and super cute.
  • Amie_46
    Amie_46 Posts: 60
    Options
    Old Navy has a sale on in Canada right now. I bought running shorts, a work out top and a new gym bag for 38$ :)
  • onawho
    onawho Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Old Navy is having the same sale in the States too! 40-60% off. this weekend only
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Walmart here always has their Danskin stuff on clearance....some of my tops I have only paid $1-$3 for.