NSV

Options
IMG_7921.jpg

I know this may sound silly but I got a tattoo yesterday and for me it was a huge NSV.

I have been toying with the idea for years but nothing ever seemed appealing enough to apply permanently to my body. Well, when I stumbled upon the fact that the daffodil is the birth flower for the month of March, my "bamm," "AH-HA," "That's it" moment arrived. I drew out 3 daffodils with the aries symbol at the bottom within the scroll work. One flower is for my husband, one is for my son, and one is for my dad; all born in March. My father passed away in December so the dragonfly is for him.

I LOVE it. And I consider this a NSV because I didn't stop to think of "how will this look on my fat leg" I thought, this is going to be so awesome, sweet, and sexy...and it will only look better with the more weight I lose! So I went for it and I'm on cloud 9! Yeah!

Thanks for letting me share.

Linda in AZ

Replies

• CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    IMG_7921.jpg

Pretty!
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    Whoa...the photo came out huge! Oh well, you get the gist!
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I love it! Congrats!
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Wow, Linda, that looks AWESOME! They did a great job on the daffodils!! Congrats :)

Here is the pic a bit smaller. You can always use www.tinypic.com to make your pics smaller. Just choose "message board" size.

2rwvuhg.jpg
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    That is one of my goals too! I told my son that when I get skinny I am going to have a tat put on the top of my left foot. I know it will hurt so bad but I think it is so cute when you see a girl in sandals with a cute tat on her foot.
  • kittyinaz
    kittyinaz Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That is one of my goals too! I told my son that when I get skinny I am going to have a tat put on the top of my left foot. I know it will hurt so bad but I think it is so cute when you see a girl in sandals with a cute tat on her foot.

I have one on my foot and it really wasn't too bad. Granted, mine was kinda small, but it didn't hurt worse than any of the others. In fact, the one that hurt most for me was in the middle of my back (and I have plenty of fat there haha)
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Love it! And its great you waited until you had that aha moment to pick what you wanted. I did the same thing for years then saw a picture and said YES. I do not regret it at all vs friends who just picked something popular and now are not too happy.
  • sschoolman
    sschoolman Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I like how you worked the aries symbol in :)
  • Laelee
    Laelee Posts: 36
    Options
    I love it! Those hearts are so sweet. I'm so happy for you that you feel so good!