50 lbs lost, half way pics

Options

Replies

• SavBrookeS
    SavBrookeS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You are gorgeous and your pics are amazing! Keep up the good work!
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    u look fantastic :) really well done hon xx
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! Thanks for sharing it's such good motivation. Keep up the good work!
  • dianalouise_lane
    Options
    amazing results!!! Great job keep up the good work!
  • jovie929
    jovie929 Posts: 20
    Options
    You look FANTASTIC! I know whichever goal you choose, you wll do great, will look great, and will feel great in your dress for the wedding. Keep it up and be proud!
  • kateopotato
    kateopotato Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thank you all!!! I feel like a different person! I was not happy with myself at that weight. I had broken my leg and was in grad school so I was depressed and stressed and SUPER sedentary. In fact, the weekend I broke my leg I had decided I was sick of my weight and needed to do something about it, but that's not what the universe had in store for me. I gained about 30 lbs in just a few months. It was so ridiculous. I managed to lose about 15-20 lbs on my own. I got down to almost 30 lbs lost, but then got content in my current relationship and got ALMOST back up to my high... That's when I decided I REALLY needed to do something about my weight.

Now I am starting to feel like myself again. I am starting to feel like my body looks like I almost always felt it looked. I have 40 lbs until I am back at my lowest "adult" weight... I was probably 19 at the time. But it's do-able! :)

This site and all you help so much with this journey! Again, THANK YOU!
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    GOOD JOB!! I am so so proud of you!! You're doing amazing.
  • Rainbow_Brite86
    Options
    GOOD JOB!! I am so so proud of you!! You're doing amazing.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! Awesome job!
  • mypepsi26
    Options
    you look awesome!!!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • SayLiLIG
    SayLiLIG Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you look amazing maam
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You've done the impossible! You've whittled your middle while keeping "the girls!"

Congrats! You look incredible. :smile:
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Are you sure those pictures are the same person.....hehe I'm kidding!! You look freaking amazing!! Way to go!! :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration you are!!
  • vox23
    vox23 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Way to go luv!!! You look amazing. Bet you feel even better!

HUGE KUDOS!
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    Wow girl! You look amazing!! Congrats!!
  • pauletsch
    pauletsch Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look radiant!
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    WoW!!! You look amazing - Thank you for sharing - You are inspirational - Well done :):flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • twinwolf
    twinwolf Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You really are doing excellent!
  • Kebennett1
    Options
    Hi there! I am 49 years old! I am finally done with the yo-yo! After decades of losing at the game, my cardiologist recommended Lap-Band Surgery! Though it is not for everyone, I am very happy with my results! It has forced me to eat smaller portions, I have LEARNED to make healthy food choices now (no unhealthy groceries in my house now), I have LEARNED to exercise on a daily basis ( Exception: recovering from recent hysterectomy). I have so much more energy now, and I love it! I am healthier now! I began my journey wearing a size 20 and right now I wear a size 12! I am about 1/2 way to my goal, healthy, weight which my Physician chose for my height and frame! I am only 4'10", Petite frame! We are all in this together, though we may choose different programs to lose our weight! The key is the same: Small portions of healthy foods, exercise and plenty of water!

I wish you all the best in your healthy weight endeavor!

You look absolutely fantastic, you can see a very BIG, smaller difference :) Keep up the great job you are doing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!