August Alliance '08 - Day 1

Options
alf1163
alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
Hello Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, this is the beginning of the nutrition challenge I posted a few days ago. It also includes exercise of course, your choice.

Goals for the next 31 days:
Cut out processed foods, foods high in saturated fats, junk food, sweets, fried foods, etc
No alcohol!!
Eat lots of natural foods, veggies and fruits
Water, water, water!!!

My stats:
Weight: 134lbs (I will weigh in every Friday morning)
Goal: 125lbs
Waist at navel: 31in
Hips at widest point: 37in

I already did my workout: JM Shred level 1 and JM backside video for a total of 55 mins. I burned 405 calories.

I will post tonight and every night to report on my nutrition, exercise, struggles, etc.

Who is with me?????? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, this is the beginning of the nutrition challenge I posted a few days ago. It also includes exercise of course, your choice.

Goals for the next 31 days:
    Cut out processed foods, foods high in saturated fats, junk food, sweets, fried foods, etc
    No alcohol!!
    Eat lots of natural foods, veggies and fruits
    Water, water, water!!!

My stats:
    Weight: 134lbs (I will weigh in every Friday morning)
    Goal: 125lbs
    Waist at navel: 31in
    Hips at widest point: 37in

I already did my workout: JM Shred level 1 and JM backside video for a total of 55 mins. I burned 405 calories.

I will post tonight and every night to report on my nutrition, exercise, struggles, etc.

Who is with me?????? :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • aemfitness
    Options
    I'm in... I'm at 145lbs and my goal is 130lbs...

This morning I didn't have much time to exercise, but I did sneek in 20 min on the elliptical... burned only 200 calories...

For breakfast I had a wheat bagel and an iced coffee from Dunkin Donuts... I know, not the best breakfast.
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    Mornin'!!! And Happy Friday!

Well, the move finally caught up. I'm at 180 this morning. My goal is to get back down to 170, ultimate goal is to be between 145-150. (I'm 5'8, I don't want to look like Paris Hilton!!)

Waist is 35", widest part of my hips is 41.5", widest part of my bum/leg area is 44", widest part of my thigh is 25.5".

I'm cutting out Captain and Diet Cokes, simple carbs, processed foods. Two small glasses of wine a night tops.

This morning, I had Quaker Oatmeal with one Splenda and a little non-fat milk. And a coffee. Snacks will consist of nuts and a little dried cranberries. Lunch will be all greens and protein. Dinner will be a mixture of complex carbs to kill any cravings.

Here's to a successful weekend!! :drinker: (water, naturally :tongue: )