1 Week Only - Weight Loss Challenge (4/10 - 4/16)

Options
:happy: - The 1 Week Only - Weight Loss Challenge! :happy:

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

:glasses: ** It is said that ANYONE can do ANYTHING for just 1 week. ** :glasses:

If you agree with that statement then that means that you CAN stay on a healthy diet and exercise program for 1 WEEK.
If you believe you can do this - join me in a weight loss challenge that is geared to last ONLY 1 WEEK. :smile:
This NEW challenge will begin Sunday, April 10th and will end Saturday, April 16th.

The 'winner' will be the person with the biggest weight loss at the end of this challenge - on Saturday (4/16/11). :smile:
There will be NO actual "prize" of monetary value for winning, but you will have the bragging rights of being the one who lost the most weight, and of course the prize of a healthier and smaller you.

You are counted as a competitor in this 1 Week Only challenge when you post your starting weight. * * REMEMBER, this challenge starts early Sunday morning (April 10th) so post your starting weight on that date.
Come back to this page Saturday (April 16th) to post your ending weight and please add up the total number of pounds you lost for the week. All who wish to join me for this week are welcome. :smile:
((You may post daily if you wish, but all that is required is your starting post on Sunday and your ending post on the following Saturday)).

Thanks in advance for all who join me for this 1 Week Only - Weight Loss Challenge.
Let the competition begin! :happy:

My starting weight Sunday April 10th _
My weight on Saturday April 16th _
Total weight lost for this week _

Replies

• brasslady1
    brasslady1 Posts: 113
    Options
    Sounds like a very good idea to me........taking 1 week at a time doesn't sound so overwhelming as for ever.........I'll be glad to join you.......see you tomorrow with my starting weight........and good luck to us...
  • Brittney24
    Brittney24 Posts: 105
    Options
    I'm in! I'll post my weight tomorrow!
  • Jerzeeblondie
    Options
    I am def in! I know my weight loss will not be that much most likely as I have been up & down a few pounds for the past few weeks... back & forth. But I like this challenge.. it pushes me to try even harder like you said for one week! I plan on starting level 2 of 30DS on Sunday anyway and have a goal of increasing my water consumption this week.... so I'll throw in some more cardio & accept this challenge!

good luck everyone...

i'll post starting weight tomorrow
  • cfarwick21
    Options
    great Idea I'm definitely in!
  • thexica124
    thexica124 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! See you tomorrow!
  • ylnevaeh
    ylnevaeh Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I joined this site last night so I am ready for the challange. Every Monday morning I tell myself that this is the week that I am going to start loosing weight. By Tuesday night I have forgotten all about it. So here goes
    bring it on.
  • blackpearlgrl
    blackpearlgrl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. count me in.
  • pochona
    pochona Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi, count me in. Maybe this will help me get more motivated to work harded at reaching my goal. See ya tomorrow morning. Best of luck to all of us.
  • lalahawley
    lalahawley Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I need a challenge!!
  • kqsalgado
    Options
    This is very encouraging and a kick in my pants. I will take the challenge!
  • ysamatar
    ysamatar Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Thanks for doing this, I look forward to every Saturday.
  • momofJandA
    momofJandA Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    GREAT idea!!!
  • AmandaR910
    AmandaR910 Posts: 991
    Options
    Yay!!
  • CSM01
    CSM01 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Sounds cool!
  • JessieAnneMarie
    Options
    one week sounds alot better than 3 months!! maybe I can just take it one week at a time; and it would make things seem easier:)
  • Maxylicious
    Maxylicious Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump
  • littlemili
    littlemili Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    Sunday starting weight: 136
  • lisagetsfit
    Options
    I would like to join you ladies too.