Tuna recipes? or any lunch recipes

Options
I have been eating chicken and turkey mostly but I bought a couple cans on tuna. I made a tuna sandwich for lunch one day mixed with some dark green and purple lettuce- YUMMY! I also visited my dad's and he had this mix where you can make tuna burgers and that was pretty good. Any other suggestions with tuna? Also, for lunch I usually have turkey w/ lowfat cheese on multigrain bread with crackers and a veg. Any other easy suggestions?

Replies

• jessyjade22
    Options
    Tuna salad. Mix tuna with some light mayo, relish, pepper, and a bit of seasoning salt. You spread it over a pita, make a sandwich out of it, eat it on crackers, make a salad with it by adding more lettuce/veggies, or its good eating it as is.
  • denitraross
    denitraross Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I use dempsters pita (half - 110 calories) half can tuna (60 cal) 1 tbsp light mayo, green onion chopped up, and then I mix in half a cup of Prepackaged coleslaw veggies (no sauce on it)...very filling and I make two at a time for 2 lunches..
  • luppic8
    luppic8 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I buy a bag of mixed salad greens, add cucumber, red bell pepper, tomato, garbanzo beans and I add tuna to it (I buy the individual serving cans). I use a little bit of vinegrette dressing...perfect lunch!
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Options
    Thanks everyone- seems liek I have toget some pita!
  • midonhau
    midonhau Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • misslyssx
    misslyssx Posts: 87
    Options
    Wow thanks, thats a great site!