30 Day Shred Question

Options
Hi Everyone,

Just a quick question... I am on day 6 of the 30 Day Shred and I love this video.

My normal weigh in day is Monday. My questions is, should I expect to lose weight like normal? I have been on target with my eating.

I just don't want to be disappointed Monday if I don't have a loss.

Will the 30 DS affect my weight loss initially because of the added strength workout?
Can anyone on here who has done the 30DS tell me what they experienced... fore warned is fore armed and all that business :smile:

Replies

• tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have maintained my weight doing the 30 day shred. i'm starting day 11 today and starting level 2. i feel way better/stronger though. i'm measuring after the 30 days, i've heard most people say they didn't lose weight, but lost inches
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Some people lose lbs...some people lose inches. You may not have a loss in weight, and if you don't...check your inches. You more than likely lost some of those. In just a week I lost over an inch in my gut. So Jillian is doing something right! :) Basically...don't be discouraged. Keep it up and by the end I am sure you will see changes. If you need some inspiration check out one of the girls on here...jkamommy. She lost weight and inches. She looks awesome.
  • fearlessfatty
    fearlessfatty Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I lost something like 15 pounds doing the 30 day shred. i'd say to expect a loss :-)
    good luck!
  • keebers1
    keebers1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It took me 3 weeks before I lost anything simply because I was gaining muscle. I could see changes in my body in huge ways but no loss on the scale. I wish I had taken my measurements before to see what the changes were. So I wouldn't be disappointed if you don't see a change on the scale.
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Measure Measure Measure.
    Remember the scale isnt the GOD of losing weight MOST times its a liar and dont get discouraged. Take a Picture of yourself before and after you will see the difference.
  • janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Measure Measure Measure.
    Remember the scale isnt the GOD of losing weight MOST times its a liar and dont get discouraged. Take a Picture of yourself before and after you will see the difference.

*like* I give this a thumbs up! LOL. So true.
  • clearly_ninja
    clearly_ninja Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    i've put on 0.4 ibs so far, and I'm on day 7. Butttt I have seen changes in my body, especially my arms. I haven't been really over on my calories, maybe 80 on my treat day so i'm hoping the gain is muscle. But then i don't eat a good healthy diet like most people on here so who knows.

I'm just hoping the tape measure will show me the results I want :)

x