My Thighs Don't Touch!!!

Options
jencoz04
jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
When my feet are shoulder width apart, my thighs don't touch!!! I don't think I have been able to say that since probably junior high!!! I am so excited!!

Replies

• ashers1819
    ashers1819 Posts: 160
    Options
    Wow, well done to you! I am desperately trying to get rid of my inner thigh flab too!
  • dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    It's the little things that mean sooooooooo much!
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    wow well done i cant wait for that to happen xx
  • phy40
    phy40 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    WOW! Go girl. I can't wait for that to happen.
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just noticed that on myself recently, i'm glad someone else is as excited about that as i was
  • ImSoPerfectlyFlawed
    ImSoPerfectlyFlawed Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I can't wait until that day comes for me
  • xyril
    xyril Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • mamakathy
    mamakathy Posts: 130
    Options
    I've heard of that happening before, although I've never personally witnessed it. LOL Congrats on all the hard work. I hope to be able to post that one day too.
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    Mine won't ever do that. My gramps bless me with hips and thighs. They will definitely tone up. I play basket ball, ran hurdles and the 1600 meter relay in high school and college and my thighs touched lol

Congrats to you though!
  • elliecolorado
    elliecolorado Posts: 1,040
    Options
    That is great! My inner thigh flab is refusing to go anywhere, but I'm hopping that eventually it will have to start catching up ;-)
  • Restlessme
    Restlessme Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Definitely one of my goals.
  • jsteras
    jsteras Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    LOL, I can't wait till I can say that!!
  • yenohamk
    yenohamk Posts: 117
    Options
    I have to admit, I am jealous of, but extremely EXCITED for, YOU!!!!!!
  • lots_to_lose
    Options
    I don't think I've EVER been able to say that, but it would be awesome!! Good for you!!
  • almondbliss
    almondbliss Posts: 115
    Options
    So, tell how you achieved this.....please, I know I would love to know.:happy:

@Desirai...we may be in the same boat.....I was active as a young teen, and mine touched since I was 13yrs old.
    I aways wondered what it would feel like to walk and the inner thighs not touch.
  • everydayepiphanies
    everydayepiphanies Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congrats!
  • wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    wow, that's great! i'll be glad when mine don't touch anymore either. :smile:
  • jenmariemcphail
    Options
    That's awesome! This has been one of my goals since the beginning :).
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    LOL Congrats!
  • jencoz04
    jencoz04 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how it happened. I am not doing anything special. I just noticed this morning when I was getting ready. I was noticing last night that my legs were looking thinner. Then this morning I noticed my thighs didn't touch. I was just too excited!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!