Definition of Full Figured etc.

Options
ok so im trying this new dating site!!! let me tell you that i HATE dating sites. I decided to try this one though because ive never tried. So anyways I have to pick my body type. I have no idea what half of them mean!! I can choose from: Thin, overweight, skinny, average, fit, athletic, jacked, a little extra, curvy, full figured, & used up... So this is my dilemma....I have no idea which one I am, well I know what I am not! Some of them such as full figured, curvy etc. i think have mixed definitions or people think different things. So do I just choose overweight? im sooo lost!!! lol HELP!!!!

Replies

• michelegbowman
    Options
    I looked at your full length photo with the black outfit on with you sitting on a rock.

I see you as curvy and full figured.
  • susiewusie
    susiewusie Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Curvy ,love your pics :smile:
  • moxiemoe
    moxiemoe Posts: 6
    Options
    I hate the term "full figured". Put up curvy and your pics and let them decide for themselves.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I agree, let the pictures speak for you. You're gorgeous, nonetheless! The right guy will see that and won't care what label you decide to give yourself. If you can choose more than one, then choose all the ones you're considering so that you won't get weeded out on particular searches.
  • _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I tried the online dating a few years ago...Some are terrible, some are good. Good way to meat a lot of new people... go with curvy! Good luck!