Household chore that you hate???

Options
2»

Replies

• Terriwin
    Terriwin Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I hate all of the household chores, but worst of all - Laundry!!! It just never stops. It grows and grows and grows. I actually have a friend who loves doing laundry and I think she must have bumped her head.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    Definitely the bathtub/showers. And, cleaning the kitchen and washing dishes after my husband cooks because 1) he uses every single dish/spice in the house and 2) because her burns EVERYTHING, so I have to scrub, scrub, scrub just to put it into the dishwasher.

This is so deja vu. My hubby does the cooking and will do the entire week's meals in one day, which I love but he is so messy! He attempts to clen after but I am a bit more thorough ( big understatement there) so I kinda push him aside. And although I hate cleaning the oven, love cleaning the stove! Weird.
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    folding/hanging the laundry. I HATE it!
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Dishes & scrubbing the bathtub. Yuck!! Everything else I am more than happy to do.
  • fallenmack1989
    Options
    I HATE cleaning the toilets, Im fine with tubs and sinks, but toilets are disgusting to me.I would rather do dishes, laundry, and anything else, BUT toilets.
  • jocelyne2
    jocelyne2 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I HATE cleaning the toilets, Im fine with tubs and sinks, but toilets are disgusting to me.I would rather do dishes, laundry, and anything else, BUT toilets.

Lmao ...My feelings exactly our house was an old folks home for 5 years and let me tell you toilet are freaking discusting and I think Im permantly marked for life :laugh:
  • fallenmack1989
    Options
    lol, I grew up with two older brothers so regardless, my bathroom was always disgusting, from the mirrors, to toilets, to showers, it was yuckkk.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I hate scrubbing chores (bathroom). I don't mind vacuuming, laundry, etc, but I don't see the point in getting every last speck off of the counter when it will only be replaced the next day!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    cleaning my master bathroom. we recently remodeled it and went high scale. matte floor tiles (shows dirt) and glass shower doors/chrome hardware/high gloss wall tiles (show water spots/calcium deposits). plus the tub is a soaker, so i have to physically get inside of it to clean it and the above-mentioned items. it is gorgeous though (when clean). looks like a bathroom shoot in a modern magazine.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Haha, I like most chores because I don't HAVE to do them, but I like helping out. I DON'T like washing the floor. I will do ANYTHING before I have to wash the floor. Vacuuming is also not cool. (I do like sweeping though.)