My 60 Day of P90X Progress Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Dara, like I have said to you before, we are always our own harshest critic. You can totally see a difference from Day 30 to Day 60 and even more so from Day 1 to Day 60. Keep up the good work. You will make a great coach and inspire many!!!

Thanks stu!!!!! Ya, I just feel like my day 30 pic looks better than today's !!! I hope to be a coach soon!!!!

You crazy!!!

Yup, I know!!!!!!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    you look amazing!! My daughter and I have thought about trying this, but weren't sure if we could handle it.... I would love to see results like yours. You are an inspiration! Keep it up girl!! :)
  • LittleD311
    Options
    you look amazing!! My daughter and I have thought about trying this, but weren't sure if we could handle it.... I would love to see results like yours. You are an inspiration! Keep it up girl!! :)

Awe, thank you so much! I was leery at first, but there are ways to modify things, and it's so great!!!!!
  • dyiaane
    dyiaane Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Stomach looks way more toned. Congrats.
  • Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    omg! I LOVE your hips!!
    Great job!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Thanks ladies!!!!! :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!