Hrmph!

"I spit in your general direction!!!"
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    Whatever!!!! It was pitiful!!

You are!
    I know you are, but what am I??

Do I hear the beginings of Pee Wee's Playhouse going on in here?
  • kleimola
    kleimola Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That's hot! There is a band out there I personally like called Albannach! They are some nice guys to look at in kilts. Especially the drummers.

Albannach plays the Grandffather Mountain Highland Games every year. I'm a HUGE fan. I had the pleasure of introducing Manda to this also this year. They RUUUULE!!! (Tam Drools!)

I love Albannach and my 19 month old daughter loves to dance to the beat. To give women some credit, Mideivil Babes are awesome too.
  • calatibo
    calatibo Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    That's hot! There is a band out there I personally like called Albannach! They are some nice guys to look at in kilts. Especially the drummers.

Albannach plays the Grandffather Mountain Highland Games every year. I'm a HUGE fan. I had the pleasure of introducing Manda to this also this year. They RUUUULE!!! (Tam Drools!)

I love Albannach and my 19 month old daughter loves to dance to the beat. To give women some credit, Mideivil Babes are awesome too.

Have seen them a few times myself, played at a few rugby games/tournaments also saw them at hogmanay in aberdeen.