I did it!

Options
getsveltEagain
getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
I finally uploaded a photo because I have a before and after.... I know that seems silly. I added it to my profile to remind me that this site works and helps me reach my goals. I was also embarassed about many of my photos before :(

In the before picture I weighed 205 on Jan 23, 2011 and in the after picture I weighed 192 on April 3, 2011.

I am working .... no! I know that I will lose at least eleven more pounds to be at my "skinny" weight (the lowest weight since I had my son 9 years ago). Once I reach that, I will work on going below that another 10 - 15 pounds.

With My Fitness Pal I have made the changes and am accountable for my actions! Thanks to all the forums and blogs I have found the only way for me to get back in shape! :D

Replies

• noiinteam
    noiinteam Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    congrats... you look super!!
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Good job. You look great!
  • SassyStef
    SassyStef Posts: 413
    Options
    great work!!!
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    HUGE difference for 13 lbs! you look AWESOME conrats!!!
  • getsveltEagain
    getsveltEagain Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It is true that actually SEEING the difference makes you realize how far you have come. I knew my pants were getting looser but didn't see the difference in the mirror every day. I can't wait to see what I look like after another 11 pounds!! :D
  • didazzles
    didazzles Posts: 13
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I know that you will do it!

3352155.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!