Just started today

Options
Hi everyone. I just started my this program!! I have tried other programs like nutrisytem but gained all the weight back because I did not know how to eat right. So I am hoping that this will help me learn how to lose and keep the weight off. wish me luck!!!

Replies

• rwarren2
    rwarren2 Posts: 25
    Options
    Welcome, there is a lot of information and support on this site, good luck on your journey!
  • nissafull
    nissafull Posts: 48
    Options
    Wishing as we post.! Welcome.. you will like it here... The beauty of it is you eat real food and learn how to deal with real food...You will be fine!
  • Angel1029
    Angel1029 Posts: 459
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site and the wonderful supportive people that are here. Feel free to friend me if you would like.....helps to have a sounding board on bad days and a friend always.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I think you are going to like this site. Lots of supportive people here. Welcome!
  • lillypimprock
    Options
    Hello! Just started tracking today. I gained about 20 pounds in 2 months since a vacation and job loss. I started a new job but I am not getting enough hours to occupy my time. I get bored and snack on EVERYTHING. I like to have drinks with friends several days a week, and I certainly know that gets in the way of me being the size I like.

Hoping to stick to this and get back on track so I can be happy in my clothes and bikini again. :)