Confession...

Options
I have gotten lazy! In the past three months I haven't logged my food consistently, exercised much, or even really watched what I have been eating. Really, really lazy! As a result, in the past three months, I have lost exactly 1 pound!

July 1st is my one year anniversary of my weight loss journey and losing 60 pounds in a year is not exactly what I has in mind for my weight loss goals. Initially, my goal for the first year was 100 pounds. At this point, I know that is not a very realistic goal anymore. So today, I am confessing my laziness and forgiving myself for it, so I can move on and get back on track. My new goal is 80 pounds lost by July 1st.

Thanks for listening!

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    You maintained for 3 months without even trying. That's amazing.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    you can do it!
  • ericadoll
    Options
    I'm sure you can do it! I know what it's like to get lazy and watch your goals go down the drain. I am just beginning my weight loss journey and it's tough already! Congrats on the weight loss you have already achieved!! Let your prior hard work and dedication be your inspiration for the next 19 pounds to meet your goal in July! Good luck!! :)
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    it is hard, but at least you can forgive yourself for it..80 lbs by then will be hard, but try HARDER..i have 40 more pounds to lose by then..you can add me if you like, and we can do this together..i always like/need more friends and support..best of luck
  • 1CALIJIBARO2
    Options
    1st of all Congrads.......2nd, u drop 60lbs & that in it's self is a great accomplishment.......u have reconized what u've done, now open up a can of WOOPA$$ & get into the groove of things...I know that u will contine to do great things on your journey..........We r all proud of u.......
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    even maintaining the 60# Loss is AWESOME!!! Keep working at it and the remaining pounds will be gone too!!!
  • MMieure
    MMieure Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey! You lost a pound! You didn't gain any and that is wonderful! You were not watching what you ate but you maintained. That shows that weather you know it or not you were making some healthy choices or you would have gained a bunch! Good job!
  • randi50
    randi50 Posts: 112
    Options
    hey, you maintained!! That is terrific :) Good luck with the rest :) Great attitude