Motivation of the Day - 4/8/11

Options
NlKKA
NlKKA Posts: 185 Member
I've been out of town and couldn't post The Motivation of the Day for 4/6/11 - 4/8/11 in the forum but posted them on my page each day. So for those that are not on my friend's list nor check my profile and go to view the Motivation's in the forum I'm posting the motivations you may have missed.

Motivation of the Day - 4/8/11: Life is about growing and fulfilling your purpose! Although we'd like for our family and friends to endure and enjoy the journeys we have planned alongside us that doesn't always pan out as such. Often you find your journey was only perfect timing for where you are in life and not everyone else. We have to strive to continue even when others choose to be a reflection in our rearview mirror. Let no one or thing get in front of success and happiness that belongs to you.

Replies

• swheeler86
    swheeler86 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I stumbled upon this by accident and just wanted to tell you- I love this! It's not always easy to blaze a trail by yourself. It's often difficult and sometimes lonely. It can even make you feel guilty when you're doing something soley for yourself. I just keep telling myself the end result will be well worth it and the feeling of accomplishement will be grand. Have a great day :)