Started last Sunday... some good results!

Options
Well I just wanted to say that I started this last Sunday and I am already down 6 lbs in just one week! Now that sounds unhealthy but I have some reasons. First, by writing down EVERYTHING I eat it helps me realize just how much I am putting into my body. AND How much I used to. Second, I REALLY started swimming for the first time. I knew how to swim before but the only time I ever swam was when I was a kid and we wanted to see who could hold their breath and swim to the other side of the pool. Now I am actually swimming for exercise! With eating better and exercise I am really shedding the weight, I think I cut out like 3-4 THOUSAND calories a day! Things like cookies, Hostess Apple Pie, 8 glasses of said a day... stuff like that! I feel great!

Why did I start? Well I keep telling myself there are a few reasons... My first reason was sports and getting back in shape. I'm over thirty now and I wanted to see what kind of shape I could actually get back into. Then, I wanted to see if I could get back to my highschool weight. I want to see if I can get those six pack abs I had back when I ran track! I hurt my foot/ankle/calf recently and I am just tired of pulling, and straining stuff working out. I needed something tough for me and very low impact. Swimming was the only thing I could come up with. So now my new added goal is to attempt a triatholon! I guess those reasons were finally enough to get back in shape!

Good luck everyone! Hopefully I can keep posting some good results in the future! I think the first week is going to show the best results, and the following weeks will just be a tough climb from here on out! :) Plus, I miss my donuts and bar food!

Replies