Is it wrong....

Options
leslturn8
leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
Is it wrong to start and stop all the time?
You reach a time in your life where you work hard to loose and you cant loose no more.
I stop
I start again i loose under my last level until i don't seem to budge and i stop....
I had FULL intentions of doing the Michelle bridges crunch time fitness plan and....i stopped....
This is a 12 week plan, and i struggled to maintain it beyond week 3.
My hours increased at work so going to the gym was impossible 5 days a week. Her workout is a 6 day a week workout, i recently purchased wii fit and the biggest loser game, so i had intentions on doing that on my Saturday....instead of the gym session.

If I start again, ill know i will stop, ill go this is too hard, im not budging! I think ill go back to week 1 and start again, there is no point in continuing at a harder level if my body needs to reintroduce itself. I was told once i reach the stuck level, that i push myself harder.....sure i can go for hours at a time exercising, but is that what my body needs? Im a weakling, i can up my weights but in all truthfulness i struggle with what i do now! This stop and starting isnt helping me one bit! I was spose to be down to 67 kg now, my goal weight and instead i am still 75! what i started with....gah! I just cant budge it!

Replies

• sandyw127
    sandyw127 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    just a fyi got the biggest loser wii game and it kicks ur *kitten*. however it screws u on calories burned. i do the 23 min light full body circuit and it says 45 cals burned YA RIGHT as im drippin with sweat.
    but we all get frustrated, lord knows ive stopped and started again in my life time.
    good luck
  • leslturn8
    leslturn8 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It does make you sweat! I just purchased zumba, my next goal is to buy a strap heart rate monitor! That way i wont get ripped on the calories burnt! Its just so frustrating, i am getting no where and its draggin on!