*Thunk*

LokiFae
LokiFae Posts: 774 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
That's the sound my head just made when it hit the sink. Do you want to know why?

The pregnancy test that my husband bought as a joke (yeah, HA HA :grumble: ) was positive. And not just positive, dark dark blue positive. I'm going to take another one...maybe it was a fluke???

And now my head hurts.

Replies

• LokiFae
    That's the sound my head just made when it hit the sink. Do you want to know why?

The pregnancy test that my husband bought as a joke (yeah, HA HA :grumble: ) was positive. And not just positive, dark dark blue positive. I'm going to take another one...maybe it was a fluke???

And now my head hurts.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Woahhhhhhh!! Be careful!!! Don't hurt yourself! hahahaa

Were you trying????
  • Reesy
    Reesy Posts: 132 Member
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

That's too funny!!! Love how you told us!!

How do you feel?
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    YAY!!!!! A baby!!!!!

Congrats girl!:flowerforyou:
  • LokiFae
    No, we weren't trying. We were using two (count 'em, two) forms of BC. But hey, maybe I'm just a fertile Myrtle. We got preggers with our son when we were using BC too. I think somebody needs to get snipped before I end up like this:

duggar2.jpg
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    :laugh: :laugh: That's funny!!!
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    No, we weren't trying. We were using two (count 'em, two) forms of BC. But hey, maybe I'm just a fertile Myrtle. We got preggers with our son when we were using BC too. I think somebody needs to get snipped before I end up like this:

duggar2.jpg
    HAHAHA well at least ur babies will look much better:laugh:
    Well it kinda sucks if you werent trying but congrats n e ways:flowerforyou:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Congrats and I"m sorry all at the same time!

My husband has a Vasectomy AND I got my tubes tied ;) LOL
  • LokiFae
    Well, the second one is...POSITIVE!

I'm kind of excited. And a little in shock. It was easier the first time, when I didn't know what to expect! I think Darrell (my son) will be happy to have a sibling. We weren't planning, but hey, it's still exciting to have children. It's fun to watch them grow. It won't be that hard, will it???

The reason my husband got me the test was because I was talking about being pregnant. I just kind of...felt pregnant. But I kind of knew I wasn't, not really. Well, then I took the test to prove to him that I wasn't, and...BOOM...PREGGO!

My son is a year old, has anyone had kids close together like this? Was it really difficult at first?
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    That rocks!

As someone who is very much feeling the desire to sire some chillins' I totally am jealous. In fact, I think I will start a thread to vent some of my thoughts.

Anyhoo, what a blessing. CONGRATULATIONS!!!
  • emibmas
    emibmas Posts: 1,058 Member
    Congrats to you! I have 3. 5, 3, almost 20 months. My 1st 2 are 23 months apart and then 21 months apart. Hands full, YES! Worth every second of it, YES! They love eachother so much, they always have someone to play with.

I wanted 3. I wanted to wait until my middle child was 2 before I tried for my third. But...he was like 3months old by the time she turned 2.

Best of Luck!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Awww, Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou:
    Still be careful if you have the hubby snipped. My hairstylist just had her 3rd child (after her hubby had been snipped) This time he got re-done and she got her tubes tied.
  • vickyt
    vickyt Posts: 110 Member
    aww i cant wait to have kids:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • douganl
    douganl Posts: 283 Member
    How exciting!!!! My boys are 21 months apart (just what your kids will be like!!). It's busy, but well worth it. My kids play together for HOURS in the playroom (they are 3 and 1).

CONGRATS!!!!!!!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member

duggar2.jpg
    HAHAHA well at least ur babies will look much better:laugh:
    Well it kinda sucks if you werent trying but congrats n e ways:flowerforyou:

Well at least you won't dress your kids funny.
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Congrats!!!:flowerforyou:
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Well, the second one is...POSITIVE!

I'm kind of excited. And a little in shock. It was easier the first time, when I didn't know what to expect! I think Darrell (my son) will be happy to have a sibling. We weren't planning, but hey, it's still exciting to have children. It's fun to watch them grow. It won't be that hard, will it???

The reason my husband got me the test was because I was talking about being pregnant. I just kind of...felt pregnant. But I kind of knew I wasn't, not really. Well, then I took the test to prove to him that I wasn't, and...BOOM...PREGGO!

My son is a year old, has anyone had kids close together like this? Was it really difficult at first?

Mine are 2/12 years apart. I have friends with them even closer. I'll tell you what - in the long run it is easier on you (even though you may not think so all the time!). Your life already consists of diapers, bottles, sore boobs, playpens, babysitters, etc. So, you are already in the right mind set. It is MUCH harder to be done with that part of your life and then have to go back to it a few years later, in my opinion. I have a friend whose kids are 10 years apart (planned that way). She didn't realize how hard it would be.

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • ChubbyBunny
    ChubbyBunny Posts: 3,523 Member
    All this baby talk is making me want to have one!
    I need to find J's venting thread!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    All this baby talk is making me want to have one!
    I need to find J's venting thread!

Haha, I haven't created it....*yet*
This discussion has been closed.