Atkins Buddies Wanted

Options
Looking for an Atkins, Protein Power buddy. Anyone who will log in everyday and to support and motivate each other to stay focused in losing the weight. Share ups and downs and encourage each other.

I need to lose 55 lbs so I will be doing this for the long haul, in fact this will be my new way of life. Please feel free to join if you are on Low Carb.

Linda

Replies

• RockCreak
    RockCreak Posts: 30
    Options
    Hi Linda,

I've been on a hiatus due to circumstances out of my control. I've heard of atkins but don't know to much about it. The most I've heard is that you eat meats. Can you enlighten me on Atkins or perhaps share a website that I can go to to learn more about it. I need to research before I can commit to doing this.

Thanks.
  • Lindac67241
    Lindac67241 Posts: 314
    Options
    aapencildance.gif Created by Animation Playhouse.com

Today I woke up really happy to my scale. Dropped 3.3 lbs.

Rock: Were you able to read over what I sent you? I know it is a lot, but that is the diet in a nutshell. Even if you don't do the Atkins, do something to get your health back. You deserve a better you. I am here to support you through it. We have similar weightloss goals (our numbers are so close). Together we can do this ... I know we can. Believe in yourself, because if you don't no one will.

Linda