Lunch ideas!

Options
Anyone have any favorites? :) Things that would especially helpful: things that can be simply made, and are not sandwiches. haha

Replies

• texasrebel83
    texasrebel83 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My go to lunches are lunch meat wrapped around pickles with some mustard. Salad with egg and various other veggies. Tuna on Wasa crackers, Quesiadilla (sp?) with chicken (Tysons frozen SW chicken) with beans, onion, peppers, cheese with FF sour cream. I add whatever fruit I have cut up or a side salad to most lunch ideas.
  • msciaobella
    msciaobella Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    sometimes I have breakfast for lunch or dinner! So I will have 1/2 cup oats with a chopped banana, cinnamon, and stevia.
    Other good ideas:
    ~Protein shake (make sure it has a little carbs + fat to make a complete meal)
    ~English Muffin Pizza
    ~Rice & Beans
    ~Vegetarian Taco salad (heat up morningstar crumbles with a bit of taco seasoning, then combine with lettuce, tomato, salsa/guac, and baked tostitos)
    ~Cereal + Milk <3
  • ocsurfmama
    ocsurfmama Posts: 127
    Options
    I like to use lunch meat with a little spicy mustard and roll it up like a cigar. Easy to eat and easy on the calories.
    I also cook tri color pasta or rigatoni noodles then cool them. (2 cups) I mix in a small can of tuna, sliced olives and only 2 tbsp of mayo. It makes enough for two to three lunches. I also broil chicken breasts and slice one into bite size pieces and serve on top of Caesar salad.
  • kacarter1017
    kacarter1017 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hummus, 1/2 whole wheat bagel or pita, and veggies. A piece of fruit and yogurt. One of my favorites.

Leftovers from last night's dinner.

Veggie soup. Make a big batch and then freeze it in single size containers.
  • kerramarie
    kerramarie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • lalilalu
    lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I've just had yummy microwave scrambled eggs (2) and I mixed in spring onion, parsley and salt and pepper and ate it in Mountain Bread with some mixed salad. Very delicious and satisfying
  • kpadilla411
    Options
    I have a question. What do you mean by "bump"? Why do a lot of people write that?
    I'm sorry but I'm kinda new on posting stuff and do not know what it means.
  • north35
    north35 Posts: 70
    Options
    bump :)

People bump because then it is saved to your "My topics" and you can see it again without having to search for it.